Email: sinanyil81 (at) gmail.com
I enjoy devising algorithms and designing systems to solve problems touching the physical world—–where the theory meets the practice. I work in the fields of embedded systems and internet of things (IoT), wireless communication and network protocols, self-organizing sensor networks and distributed algorithms, operating systems/run-times for tiny embedded devices.
Currently, I am mainly focused on energy harvesting, battery-less IoT and wireless power transfer.
Recent News & Publications
- Multi-hop Backscatter Tag-to-Tag Network accepted to INFOCOM’19
- TPC Member IEEE RFID 2019
- TPC Member IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2019)
- TPC Member 1st International Workshop on Wirelessly Powered Systems and Networks (WPSN 2019)
- Backing Out of Backscatter for Intermittent Wireless Networks accepted to ENSsys’18
- Feasibility of Multi-Tenancy on Intermittent Power accepted to ENSsys’18
- InK: Reactive Kernel for Tiny Batteryless Sensors accepted to ACM SenSys’18 [Explore the first batteryless kernel.]
- On the Synchronization of Computational RFIDs. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2018
- Safe Distributed Control of Wireless Power Transfer Networks. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2018
- Multi-agent distributed optimization algorithms for partition-based linear programming (LP) problems. ECC’18
- A Distributed Dual-Ascent Approach for Power Control of Wireless Power Transfer Networks. CDC’17
- Self Adaptive Safe Provisioning of Wireless Power using DCOPs. SASO’17, Best Paper Award